Thursday, September 27, 2007

I HAVE STARTED EXERCISING .... again! :(




Well, yesterday was my first official day back in the exercise "saddle". I am afraid I might have overdone it, beacause today I am sooo sore! But, I wanted to ask the question, what is your favorite exercise music? I had the ipod and the music REALLLY helped me a ton! My favorite songs to work out to at the moment are "Sweet escape" by Gwen Stefani, "Sweet child of mine" by Guns n roses, and "walk away" by Kelly Clarkson. What are yours?

3 comments:

Dan Doxey said...

Les. Les. Les. You need to come out to the Bay Area again. I have uploaded all of my CDs into iTunes and have about 18 gigs of music...mostly all exercise related. If anything you can get some ideas. Don't go East this weekend, come West!

Young Family said...

Les, way to go! Love the blog. I personally love the 70's hits. A little BTO, Journey, etc. Have fun!
Deb

Rich said...

When did dave grow out his hair?