I cannot believe that another school year is coming to an end! This year has gone by so quickly for me! I am in denial that my baby is going to first grade next year! Katie is going to be in her last year of elementary, Lindsey is starting the dreaded MIDDLE SCHOOL and Matt (sniff sniff) is going to be a SENIOR!!
Man, I never thought I would see the day when I would be so sad to see the school years draw to a close. I really am looking forward to this summer and some time to spend with the kids at home, but I just can't believe how incredibly FAST this school year passed! It seems like Christmas was just a few weeks ago... and alas, the dreaded heat is coming upon us WAY too quickly...
BUT... we are ready to PARTAY together in the water,out of state,and to do all the fun "summertime stuff"~
5 comments:
I hear ya. Where did the year go. I hope this summer will be fun and seem long!
when do you get out we get out on the 29 or some were around there.
we get on on June 4th
The best part...sleeping in! Can't wait! kelli
You know I was just thinking about the same thing the other day and I realized that since my kids are older they have more planned activites during the summer. I miss the summers with nothing to do but play!
Post a Comment