Saturday, August 9, 2008

Matt Delivers a Pizza to BRIAN REGAN!! :)




So, Matt has a job as a pizza delivery guy for a place called Rosati's. He delivered a pizza a few weeks ago to a guy named Brian Regan who lived in a HUGE house, not far from us (for you locals-- right by Lone Mtn. Park). Matt thought, "that's cool, he has the same name as Brian Regan.." But when he delivered the pizza, he didn't even recognize him... He said he didn't look anything like Brian Regan... so he didn't put it together.
THEN... today, his good friend Scott Albright went and delivered to the same guy... Scott hadn't been there before and when he saw the name he asked him, "are you the comedian Brian Regan?" and SURE enough he was!!!!!!!! WOW!~ These boys only quote the man EVERY DAY! How funny! I guess that's part of the "goods" of living in VIVA! :)
(P.S. To those of you who are saying you don't know who Brian Regan is-- he is a HILARIOUS comedian. Rent or buy one of his videos or check him out on youtube or itunes. He is DANG funny and really clean!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright..... I'm official jealous, apparently he's not laying off the dairy
Zach

Jamie and Mike said...

Ok...I must be old and totally out of it because I don't even know who Brian Regan is.

Hammond Family said...

Brian Regan is the BEST!! He makes me laugh so hard. Cool for Matt! Maybe he'll get a chance to do it again?!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Now I'm intrigued...I'll have to youtube him!

Jill said...

That's a great story. I'd never heard of Brian Regan until I moved here but I've heard plenty about him since. He has a huge fan club here...

Chris and Elaine said...

What a fun job Matt and Scott have, especially when they have experiences like this! Thanks again to Matt for letting Scott know they were hiring.

The Crane Family said...

We're totally jealous--Matt your famous now! So --I always wondered if he wore make up up there--must be why he looked so odd--it's amazing what make-up can do!--

Dan Doxey said...

Wow...Matt's famous, Bry is famous, what's this world coming to?