Wednesday, December 3, 2008
GOOD JOB Lindsey and Matt!
This week Lindsey was "student of the month" at school. She was nominated by one of her teachers for being an outstanding student and was given a bunch of "freebie" stuff, a certificate and a special breakfast! Lindsey is doing so well in Jr. High and had a perfect report card for the first semester! We are so proud of her. She is a very diligent student! :) Matt had his cross country banquet last night and even though he was out for most of the season with an injury he still lettered! YEA! Way to go Matt! He loves all the kids on the team and had a great experience in his HS years running cross country! This week he is doing varsity quiz competition. He is having a lot of fun with that too! His senior year has been really great so far! Good job you two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course your kids are amazing! I would expect nothing less from parents like you and Dave. Congratulations!
What great news! And what great kids, too.
Way to go Matt & Lindsey. You guys just continue to do good things! I did get the dishes & the text. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you are feeling better!
Wow - I am such a proud aunt. You guys are awesome. Keep it up!!! I am sure that Katy and Ellie will have their moment to shine this year as well.
Post a Comment