Is anyone else having a hard time getting back into the SWING of things after the Christmas break? Last week was a long one. Poor Ellie cried for a solid hour this morning because she didn't want to go to school today. It's times like that when I want to revert to being my mother and say, "it's okay, you can stay home with me" But I have to be tough and MAKE her go! I felt bad for her, but I know when she comes home this afternoon she will be over it and have had a great day!
Lindsey gave her first talk yesterday in sacrament and did an AMAZING job! She was awesome. We had a good weekend, went to the temple ( it was PACKED-- I think everyone had set a New Year's resolution to go more often), had "A brand new year celebration for the YM/YW on Sat night-- then Sunday we had meetings/ church/dinner w/Rich & Heidi. It was supreme.
Here's to a BRAND NEW WEEK!! Are ya ready?!?!!!
6 comments:
Definetly hard to get back in to things! I'm nesting like CRAZY! (No, I'm not pregnant.) We're still recovering from our Holiday travels. I about died when Dan added up the total miles we drove--we could have driven to Indiana! I shouldn't wonder why I'm tired and why Caroline is out of sorts. Sorry to hear you're sick! More later!
Definetly hard to get back in to things! I'm nesting like CRAZY! (No, I'm not pregnant.) We're still recovering from our Holiday travels. I about died when Dan added up the total miles we drove--we could have driven to Indiana! I shouldn't wonder why I'm tired and why Caroline is out of sorts. Sorry to hear you're sick! More later!
I'm having a hard time getting back into the rythem of things again, too! I don't know what it is this year but I hit kind of a lull when January arrived. I'm just taking down my Christmas tree today... I am SO sorry to hear you're all sick! I hope it passes soon! Brooklyn had a really bad bug Saturday but thankfully, she was feeling better within 24 hours.
Lindsey did a GREAT job on her talk! It has been so fun to hear from all these new YM and YW in our ward. We are lucky to have such awesome youth!
Let me know if I can do anything for you!!
Cassondra
oh goodness leslie that stinks!
Yuck...hope you all get feeling better! We've all had a bit of the icks too, but I don't think we've had the real flu yet. So we still have something to look forward to! Hang in there!
Not fun! I haven't had the flu for sometime, but my last bout of the head cold made me a huge fan of Zicam. It's a pretty natural way to cure the problem, not the symptoms! Just something to make you feel better, I hope!
Post a Comment