Sunday, July 12, 2009

DOXEY/GIBSON FAMILY REUNION- Navajo Lake

SO WE HAD AN AWESOME FAMILY REUNION AT NAVAJO LAKE OVER THE 4TH- I DON'T KNOW, MUST HAVE BEEN THE PLANNING... BUT ANYWAY...
It was great fun! We enjoyed many numerous activities such as biking, lava tubes, talent shows, gum sculptures,FHE, crafts, raft building, kayaking, and many delicious meals. What a delightful group we are. It was the best - we LOVED it!!!!!
































5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you guys look like you hada BLAST how fun leslie!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I don't know the whole group, but yes, I agree that at least your portion is absolutely delightful!

Paula Kent said...

Leslie,
We were just up there this last weekend! It was nice to get out of Vegas, although Kelton is at the most miserable age to camp with. He's big enough to go everywhere, but has to be constantly followed!

The Pili Aiga said...

Makes me want to head up there right now :0) I love Navajo Lake. Glad you had a good time!

Cassondra said...

Wow! What fun! I am itching to get out! Navajo Lake looks like such a beautiful place to spend time!