Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I heart Utah


We had a LOVELY weekend in Utah. It was so great so see Matt. We were able to go to the Saturday morning session of conference. The air was crisp, the smell was definitely fall. I TRULY miss Utah this time of year. It is the most awesome season there! We had a great time with family and friends! It was wonderful! General Conference was so refreshing! We totally enjoyed it!! We went up Provo canyon on a hike, picked some GORGEOUS leaves to bring home and enjoyed some great times with Matt, his friends, and our families! Such a great long weekend!

4 comments:

emily jeanne said...

That is so great! I love utah in the fall and have been missing it tons! Glad you enjoyed the fall colors!

Jamie and Mike said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Fall was really the only season I missed when we lived in Vegas. I love the smells, the sounds, the colors....it's just awesome! (Not to rub it in, of course!)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That sounds like the perfect weekend! One of these Sundays, when you guys aren't busy, we'll have to get together!