Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Matthew!






So I think Matt has seriously been anxiously waiting for this birthday literally for the last 17 years or so!!! THE BIG 19 has finally arrived!!! It's official. He can be a missionary now! :)
We had a fun time celebrating with him at dinner at Famous Dave's on Saturday night... then another birthday dinner Sunday, cake ice cream and presents Sunday night.

What a great son Matt is. We love him so much! He leaves in 6 weeks and can HARDLY wait!! It's been a long wait for him! Hard to think this is the last birthday he will have with us for 2 whole years! But we just can't help but be excited for him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE SON!!! We love you tons Matt!

3 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Matt - we are so sad we couldn't be there on Sunday. Thanks for being such a great example and the best 19 year old cousin our kids could ever ask for. You are always so cute with our kids. I loved seeing you hold Natalie at the Reunion and my boys adore you.
Les - I am so glad we get to all live in Vegas and raise our families near one another. Les and Dave you have done a great job with your kids - what is your secret!?!?

becky comstock said...

Wow Leslie! I cannot believe you are the mother of a 19 year old!HA HA!!He has turned into such a fine handsome young man. How proud you and Dave must be.

The Crane Family said...

Wow Matt- It's official 19!!! Wooohoooo!! WE can't wait to come see you- but then again, that means you'll be gone-- but I guess it's time to get the show on the road:) Love all the pictures- so so fun! Holy Cow Leslie- you guys are worker bee's --you got so much done- in just one morning! I wish I were that motivated. Fun to see your updates.