Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

This year I am really excited about my New Years Resolutions....

I sort of hate to make them all public and such, because it's always a bummer when you do and everyone knows about them...and then you fail... etc.... So even though I am scared, I am doing this anyway....

I just have to say that one of the GREAT things about life is that we can CHANGE!! We can improve, do better and overcome ourselves. We may try, try, try and fail repeatedly, but I think that every little bit helps and it's so motivating and fun to set goals and TRY again!!

Here are some (not so subtle) hints on what I am working on!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Wish me luck!!! :P

weight-watchers-dietchart.jpg



3 comments:

becky comstock said...

Great resolutions! Good luck with them all. You should go to the "Drab to Fab" blog. (link on my blog.) She has a great idea for displaying your resolutions so you don't forget about them.

akdoxey said...

Les- I'll make sure to check up on you with your goals...make them really count :) Really though, good luck with your endeavors.

And it looks like Christmas was a blast at your house. It made me so happy just to read that you got to talk to Matt. So fun!

Jill said...

You go Leslie! You are amazing!