Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lindsey XC, Katie at Lake Powell and Ellie and Nate

Nate got his long locks cut off this summer.. Ellie was there to witness it. Love these shots! :)




Katie got the great opportunity to go to Lake Powell with her cousins last summer. She had so much fun. Grandpa, Uncle Al, Aunt Lisa, Aunt LeeAnn, and a bunch of cousins. Lots of fun!! :)











So, Lindsey joined the Timpanogos Cross country team this year. She only got to compete in one meet, then she found out she had two stress fractures in her leg. She is still going to practice every day and all the meets because it is a class... Better luck next year. I was just glad my sister got these shots of her running her only race this year! Way to go Linds! Love you!!!






1 comment:

The Crane Family said...

Les- It's been WAY too long since I've looked! I LOVE the House-- can't wait to see it for real!!! So exciting!!!! Lindsey- you're lookin smokin' fast!!! Katie are you still in XC? Ellie- how fun to shave Nathan's head-- what a party!! Always super fun at the Doxey's!! CAn't wait to see you soon! BTW- I pretty much am addicted to the choc zucchini cake!!