Monday, October 24, 2011

STUFF

Lately we have been involved in lots of musical performances... love it!

Katie accompanied the choir at her school and did such a great job! It was a tough piece and she rocked it!

Ellie had one piano lesson with her new teacher and the next week performed in a Halloween recital. She did so well! We were proud of her and so happy we found a piano teacher! She was dressed up as a cute 50s girl!! :)

Lindsey played in sacrament mtg yesterday and did so well. (No pics-bummer). She has one more week of no running and then hopefully can get back to it next week for XC!

Dave, Katie and I spoke in sacrament mtg yesterday. It was scary. I then had to teach RS afterwards and Dave taught YM. So glad that day is over... nerves....

Friday night I got called out late on a nursing visit. It was super dark and I didn't see a grate that was sticking up out of the parking lot to the nursing home. I tore the whole exhaust system off our car and may have damaged the transmission. We are waiting to see... Dave took all kinds of pictures, being the lawyer that he is... BUMMER.

Two weeks ago Tanner had his farewell and we were able to have everyone over on the Saturday before for lunch, hanging out and the like...was a fun weekend! Loved seeing everyone! Tanner leaves in 2 days! His farewell was so great. He did a wonderful job! We are so excited for him. He is going to be an awesome missionary!!! :)











3 comments:

Jill said...

You have some talented girls! Bummer about the car though....ugh!

Heidi and Rich said...

Ellie - you look so cute!!! Katie - you must be awesome... I could never accompany a choir especially at your age. Lindsay - I hope that you get to start running again. We love seeing you gals - thanks for letting us take over your space. Les- so sad - I can't imagine what you were thinking as it all happened. Tell Matt Hi for us!! The boys talk about him. WE love you guys.

Jamie and Mike said...

Holy damage bat man! I hope they'll pay for it. Looks bad. Ellie looked so cute at her recital! Way to go Katie! Wish we could hear you play! Great stuff from the Doxey's! We miss you!!