Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday KATE the GREAT :)





Katie Elizabeth turned 14 today!! :) We had a fun day with breakfast in bed by her cute sisters . .. then we went to church, she picked an appetizer dinner, and a luscious lemon layer cake for her cake of choice. We love Katie so much! An extra special gift she got last week was getting her braces off!! :) Her teeth look awesome!!! Thanks to Mark!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! We couldn't ask for a more wonderful daughter! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Crane Family said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!! You look SOOO cute!!! And happy Birthday to Leslie!!! How fun to have your birthdays so close!! It looks like it's been crazy fun and busy with you guys!! I'm excited about your new job Les-- and CAMP DIRECTOR will be such a hoot! We miss you guys! We finally updated our blog- I gave in. I have some cute shots of you guys. Have a great week! We miss you guys!

Heidi and Rich said...

So fun Katie - the smile looks spectacular. I can't believe you are getting so old. Seriously I was printing pictures from 2008 (which seems like yesterday) and you looked so young. Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Rich and I singing the Doxey Gibson Birthday song is pitiful we need you guys to sing along. Tell your mom Happy Birthday too. Sorry Les for being so lame. We love you guys.