Monday, September 17, 2012

FALL is in the AIR

Ellie and I got up early Saturday morning (while Dave was at the doTERRA convention) and went to Lindsey and Katie's cross country meet at BYU. It was awesome! A beautiful fall day... perfect cool morning weather!!!  Lindsey and Katie did SO awesome and PR'd again by ONE minute!! So great! They are getting better and better! So proud of them... Did I mention how HARD they've worked?!! They are looking sooooo good! :)
Ellie waiting to watch the girls at the BYU Autumn invitational :)

starting line


Katie and Lindsey on the first mile... lookin good :)

second mile! Way to go!!!!!!!!

final lap... sprint racing each other to the finish line!!!!! :) Haha! Love the competition!

cute stuff!!

way to go sistahs!! :)

SO. DANG. CUTE. Love these girls!!!!!! :)


My attempt to capture fall on the mountains while I was at a stop light :) Soooo beautiful right now in Utah!
 Ellie had her soccer game later that afternoon... she did AWESOME!! Her team is tough! There is lots of competition within the team, but she holds her own! So proud of her for her hard work! She loves soccer and is getting so good at it!! She's pretty dang cute out there too!! :)
Ellie's soccer game! :) GO BLUE LIGHTNING!

Love Ellie's zest for life!

GO ELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get 'em Ellie!!!!!!!!

Super cute!

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Just found a picture today of Spencer with the girls at his first Halloween at your Ward's party. It almost made me cry. Seriously. They are all so grown up now. Girls - you rock. Where can I get the running gene that is so strong with Doxey girls!?!?! Love you guys.

akdoxey said...

Congrats on the braces Linds, you're looking fly! I love that Katie and Lindsay stay together during their races (I assume)!

And congrats to Matt for getting a job at the MTC...HOW FUN! -let me know when he's ready to be set up with my sis!