Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HAPPY 15th KATE THE GREAT!!!

It's Katie's birthday today!! What a wonderful girl Katie is! We love her so much! She is fun, funny, sweet, thoughtful, obedient, kind and so easy to love!!!
My three beautiful daughters! How did I get so lucky?

My 5 most favorite people in the whole wide world!! So thankful for my family!! :)









We went to Brick Oven for Katie's birthday dinner... it was super fun to have the whole family together. She opened her presents there and got a new pair of running shoes and a chocolate Sundae! :) We came home and had more dessert! Her special order of lemon layered cake! YUM!! Happy Birthday Katie Elizabeth! We love you so much!!! :))

2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

We love you too Katie!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I hope you have a fun birthday.

Lannie said...

I love these pictures! Glad you had such a fun day. You are a beautiful girl and I love you, Katilda!