| Dad and his girls on the lift! Cuties |
| My attempt at getting a photo of Ellie and I on the lift! Haha!! :) you can see our cool shades at least! |
| Katie and Ellie |
| Casey and Matt getting off the lift... Casey did SO great!! :) p.s. Aren't they a cute couple? |
| beautiful scenery!! On top of the world! |
| Lindsey and Katie |
| Lunch break... me trying to get in the photo |
| Love all these peeps... I am telling you... we were exhausted at this point... well some of us were lol! :) |
3 comments:
Well jeepers, I just got caught up on your blog. Looks like you guys have been busy! Happy Birthday to all of you! I can't believe Lindsay is already dating! She looked beautiful and how fun to put on that dinner...that is one part of my girls growing up that will be fun!
We miss you guys and can't wait to be closer! SOON!
That was Amber..hehe
Looks like you had fun! I love the pictures of all of you in the truck...Love you all.
Post a Comment