Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been tagged! :0

Hey! I am new to the "tagging" thing, but I will give it my best shot. I think the question is 6 unknown things about me. Here goes:

1. I hate Oreos. I am a VERY picky dessert eater. I rarely go for anything store bought. If I am going to have a store bought cookie it is always a nutter butter. I think Oreos are disgusting. Too dry, too fake chocolatey and too much lard inbetween. (Sorry Oreo lovers!)

2. I have been called "the angel of death" by my family because I have been the first one on the scene of a few too many deaths, heart attacks, car accidents, etc.. This is something that I really HATE. I am so scared now of coming upon such a scene, that when I see an accident I have a VERY hard time stopping, and shamefully have not stopped a couple of times... I think I have been seriously traumatized! Even though we laugh about some of these occasions, I am really hoping that this is in the past and not a curse I will have for life!

3. I have a crazy ability to memorize phone numbers, and the words of songs. I seriously know thousands of lyrics to thousands of songs. It is sort of an odd little gift I have, which I am sure I could put to better use somehow!!!

4. I want to write a book.

5. I work part time as a medical transcriptionist at home. It is a great little side job that I can do whenever I want. This is one of the reasons that I am such a frequent blogger and emailer, I am on my computer alot of the day and when I get bored of typing, I check my email and blogs! :)

6. I love being immature. (This isn't a shocker for most of you!) I LOVE to laugh my head off and do really stupid things. I love to tease Dave and my kids and I love to act like I am 14. It is the best. I love to blast the music and dance like an idiot in my living room! I also love to roll down my car window and scream at people on the sidewalks. My favorite, favorite quote is Dave Barry's "You can only be young once, but you can always be immature" My mantra. It is a great stress reliever.

I tag: Jamie, Emily M., Dorothy, Emily G., Dan and Dougal.

3 comments:

Young Family said...

You crack me up Les. I love all of those things about you! I always have a smile on when your around. Particularly when you do the "straddles" spreading across two trampolines!

akdoxey said...

Les- thanks for playing. I need to be like you...more picky with my sweets choices and more immature. The path to happiness!

Dan Doxey said...

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times--take the greasy oreo sludge out of the middle of the oreo and there you have it, pressed sweepings of partially hydrogenated soybean oil, mixed in a frothy batter of fake cocoa. Seriously my favorite.