So, Matt brought home his wood shop project that he had been working on all year last week. It is a solid walnut queen sized bed! It is gorgeous! He did a great job on it! These poor quality pictures don't really do it justice. By the end of High School he will have a full bedroom set. He made the nightstand last year, the bed this year and next year he is making the dresser and chest of drawers! I am so proud of him ~ I keep telling him how much his future wife will love the fact that they have a NICE bedroom set right off the bat! He has definitely inherited Dave's love of woodworking and the talent of it too! :)
9 comments:
All I can say is, "WOW!" That is cool.
your amazing matt! So excited for everyone to come down.
Wow! That's gorgeous...and much more useful than the enormous desk my husband made in high school wood shop. Because it's so huge, we've permanently parked it at my parent's house (against their wishes, I'm sure) because it's too much to move around....and around...and around. Way to go Matt!!!
that is sso awesome leslie! and it looks beautiful even tho the picture didnt give it any justice!
So pretty. Yep, he got his dad's talent. I still remember the day the Pratt's bought a fridge that was too tall to fit in the space available. They were in a real pickle...until they called Dave. With a saw and a few other tools that I can't name, he had the problem solved in no time. Sounds like a pretty good talent to pass on! kelli
you made that matt?!? totally impressed!
AWESOME!!! Can I get one Matt? :0)
Matt is so talented! We love the fact that Scott and him are friends. I know they will have a fun time at EFY this week.
The bedroom really is beautiful!
Post a Comment