Last night was our tri-ward Valentine's dance. It was a memorable one for our family because it was Matt's last and Lindsey's first. The only dance they will attend together in YM/YW... therefore, Matt had the honor of dancing with her first! :) It is seriously sad to have all of these "lasts" happening for Matt. We can hardly believe that our little boy is all grown up and heading to college in just 8 months! Where did the time go? On the other hand- I can't believe that LINDSEY is growing up so fast!! It is great having Lindsey in YW with me- she is AWESOME!
p.s. AND YES-- Matt did dance with crutches-- he didn't want to miss this one! :)
7 comments:
Where is Matt going to school? Taking advantage of those awesome Nevada in-state perks or heading off somewhere else? Best of luck for a speedy recovery!
Matt is such a great guy. I bet that meant so much to Linsday. What a trooper Matt is, I hope he did the Lisa Dance (from saved by the bell- a classic episode).
Looks like fun with the cousins. Doug and I look forward to the day we can play tennis again.
Looks like SO much fun. They do grow up WAY too fast. How great of Matt to dance with Lindsey...he really is such a great young man.
Sending prayers in behalf of the Matt and the knee.... what a bummer. Hoping and praying for a successful and speedy recovery!
I miss all of you!
Love the pics! Could Matt give Scott some advice on finding some clothes that match that ridiculous vest?
What a trooper, crutches and all! I hope he is feeling better.
What awesome memories. You have such great kids!
Lin Lin - I love the haircut! You are totally stylin'. Pretty cool to have a big brother at the dance, huh? Your uncle Scott shook up the dance floor a few times with me when we were younguns. You and Maffie are the bomb.
Post a Comment