Happy Birthday to the greatest husband and Dad ever! We are so lucky to have such a great Dad and husband! Hope you have a great day Dave! We love you!!!
Happy Birthday, Dave! We think you're awesome! Jake and I look to your family as one we aspire to be like. You and Leslie do a fabulous job! We're glad to know you! Cassondra
4 comments:
Happy birthday Dave!! The Saturday birthday caught me off guard. I hope you had a swell day! -Deb
Happy Birth old one, sorry I did the classic doxey birthday wish--a day late and a dollar short:)
--Doug
Happy birthday cake.
--Leah
Happy Birthday, Dave! We think you're awesome! Jake and I look to your family as one we aspire to be like. You and Leslie do a fabulous job! We're glad to know you!
Cassondra
You guys are sure partying a lot so far this month! Lucky you!
Post a Comment