What is something mom always says to you?
“How was your day?”
What makes mom happy?
A clean house
What makes mom sad?
when we don’t do what we are told
How does your mom make you laugh?
by telling jokes
What was your mom like as a child?
naughty
How old is your mom?
40
How tall is your mom?
5’6”
What is her favorite thing to do?
vegetate
What does your mom do when you're not around?
type
If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being a comedian
What is your mom really good at?
cooking
What is your mom not very good at?
artistic things
What does your mom do for a job?
nurse
What is your mom's favorite food?
cafe rio
What makes you proud of your mom?
that she is such a hard worker
If your mom were a Cartoon character, who would she be?
Goofy
What do you and your mom do together?
cook and watch movies
How are you and your mom the same?
we are both organized
How are you and your mom different?
She likes to rest a lot more than I do
How do you know your mom loves you?
She tells me, gives me hugs, and helps me.
How do you know that your mom loves your dad?
they got married in the temple and they have stayed married
Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
5 comments:
that was fun! I'm glad you went for it!
That was cute I want to try it. It would make a cute mothers day gift for my 1st graders to make for their moms!
That was great. And I nurse for a living too, but I don't think it's the same kind of nursing you do...
...and I don't get paid for it. Not with money anyways.
Love it Les! You are the bomb! Not sure my kids would be so nice--WE LOVED HAVING YOU GUYS HERE! Great times!
Aw. That was nice. That should make you feel warm and fuzzy - it did me just reading it!
Post a Comment