Have you ever had a moment hit you when you just feel so grateful? I had one of those moments today... long story short - something happened that made me stop and think of all the wonderful people in my life who have done so much to help me. I am so thankful for the many blessings that have come to me in my life through people. I have been so greatly blessed with wonderful parents, siblings, my siblings spouses, Dave's parents, Dave's siblings and their spouses, nieces, nephews and so many seriously wonderful friends! And most of all this guy
and my incredible children.Anyone who knows me knows I am NOT artistic AT ALL- but as I was driving home today I noticed the clouds - so this is just my attempt at capturing some beauty. I just want to say I am THANKFUL for all my blessings. I have been really wrapped up in myself and needed this pleasant little "wake up call" to stop and think about how great life really is!
8 comments:
yes leslie! i am so grateful for everything iahve too!! especially a good friend like you llady i love you to pieces!
Les - wake up calls are good sometimes. Thanks for sharing yours with us. We really need to see you guys sometime - I feel like Lindsay will be gone before we know it. I was sad when I thought about Matt up with the Gib Dox gang - hanging out and having fun. We will definitely miss him during Sunday dinners. Hope life keeps treating you well.
les, you're just swell, I didn't realize seeing me would have such an impact! :) hahaha. It was nice to have Mateo come and hang this past Sunday, then to dash off to the dorms with Kendy to hang with the "cool" kids. I love the cloud pics too!
Awww - you're the best Les. I wuv my sista.
Les, You're a champ!! I think we all can be a little more thankful! What kills me is that I already think you are ALWAYS thankful! I always learn so much from you. Crazy seeing Matt's dorm room. How fun for him! Lucky duck hangin with the fam in UT! The girls look gorgeous as always! We miss you guys and can't wait until Oct!!
I've had a few of those moments lately too. And I think that your cloud picture is beautiful. I always loved the color of blue of the skies in Vegas. It's a different blue than anywhere else.
Greetings Les & family. Love the cloud pics. Thanks for helping us self medicate amid the insanity at our house. One thing we never include in our blog is how much pee we clean up regularly. I'll be grateful when we're done with that chapter.
Leslie, you are so awesome! I love those moments! And I love your cloud pictures!
I think you and Dave are made of sunshine! Seriously. I am so happy to know you!
Post a Comment