Monday, September 21, 2009

OH MY LANTA

So we went to St. George for a fun little weekend getaway Friday night... I woke up Saturday morning like this: BLAH HA HA!!

FUN LITTLE GETAWAY= Leslie laying in the car for 5 hours with a fever, back ache, and overall SICKNASTINESS~ while Dave showed the gals a good time~ .

Here are some pics of what they did~ Beehive house tour, Pizza Factory, Temple/Visitors Center and Swimming! They had a great time. I was sad I kind of put a damper on the day! OH WELL














7 comments:

Kayde said...

Im sorry you got sick :( but I am totally loving that you said sicknastiness that made my day!

Lisa Mc said...

I am so sorry! That is miserable when you are not home in your own bed!!! Just think of it as some great father daughter bonding!! It looks like they had a great time!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Eeeeww, what a bummer! I hope you're feeling better!

akdoxey said...

That's the bads that you got sick. I'm sure you think this everyday but it's just so crazy to see you family pics with just the three girls.

Dorothy said...

Cute pictures of those girls, at least! Glad they had a good time. Sorry you were sick. Bummer!

Lannie said...

Cute pics - looks like everyone had fun but you!

becky comstock said...

Wow! What a nice mom you are not cancelling the trip! Courtney has that same bathing suit that Katie has on! CUTE!!!