Grammie had a boat load of candy for the kids and we did a belated Easter hunt in Cosi's back yard... these were about the only shots I took while we were there, but we had a great time hanging out with the gals... Deb, Amber, Cosi, it was THE TOPS! Chocolate dessert place, shopping for plants/flowers, talking til all hours of the night, etc etc etc... LOVED it!






On the 21st I drove up to Provo to pick up Matt from school. This was a bittersweet day for Matt. He was so happy to be done with finals, but so sad to leave his great friends/roommates. He had a GREAT year at BYU. He learned a lot and grew a lot! We were so happy that he had such a great experience!
We went to the bookstore, the creamery and packed up. He spent one last night in the dorms and had a serious party and then I drove over bright and early and we packed up and headed down the road to open THE CALL!!!!
I took these shots of Provo because I truly love it there. It's what I consider my hometown and I love it there... Can't beat those Mtns and all the memories I have there of my teenage years and the first about 10 years of marriage...
I love these shots of Matt in front of Kimball Hall... I remember leaving him there last fall and thinking my heart would break and then seeing all he has learned this past year I am just so happy for him. He lived in room 2010 in 2010!! :)
P.S. Note the NASTY kitchen these 6+ boys shared for the past year... ugh...







On the 21st I drove up to Provo to pick up Matt from school. This was a bittersweet day for Matt. He was so happy to be done with finals, but so sad to leave his great friends/roommates. He had a GREAT year at BYU. He learned a lot and grew a lot! We were so happy that he had such a great experience!
We went to the bookstore, the creamery and packed up. He spent one last night in the dorms and had a serious party and then I drove over bright and early and we packed up and headed down the road to open THE CALL!!!!
I took these shots of Provo because I truly love it there. It's what I consider my hometown and I love it there... Can't beat those Mtns and all the memories I have there of my teenage years and the first about 10 years of marriage...
I love these shots of Matt in front of Kimball Hall... I remember leaving him there last fall and thinking my heart would break and then seeing all he has learned this past year I am just so happy for him. He lived in room 2010 in 2010!! :)
P.S. Note the NASTY kitchen these 6+ boys shared for the past year... ugh...
1 comment:
Too fun- I loved my freshman year too. Hopefully he will get to room with some of them when they get back from their missions. Thanks again for the invite to the temple - it was great. Thanks to the girls - you did an awesome job with the kids.
Post a Comment