Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Katie
Katie played her cello in the orchestra concert last week and did a great job. She is hoping to try out for advanced orchestra next year and wants to practice a lot this summer to be able to make it! She is doing great in tennis too and wants to keep taking next year. She was awarded the Straight A's award at school too and we are so proud of her for her hard work!!!







2 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Katie...
I don't think you or Lindsey realize how talented you are. Straight A's is a huge accomplishment and I hope you keep it up. I kind of forgot you were playing the cello but I hope we can come to your concert next year. Come on guys - I would love to come and bring the kids. Maybe you'd rather not have the kids there though!!!! Thanks for being such a help whenever you are at our house!!!

Cassondra said...

Where do your girls take tennis lessons? These pictures of them are really cool!