We had a FIVE day weekend this past week due to Nevada Day and Staff Development days! It has been wonderful! I had work off too (yea!) so... we had ourselves some fun! We played tennis on Friday (even Dave was able to get in on the fun). We went bowling on Sat, had the ward Trunk or Treat - got to bring Spencer, Sam and Natalie with us (sooo cute!). Sunday Dave even got in the Halloween spirit and wore Katie's clown costume home teaching! (ha ha ha!) Sunday night we had a dessert night with Rich & Heidi and Nikki &Jordan. Monday -tennis with our friends.
Tuesday (after homework, piano and chores)rented a movie and made some crafts! It's been great! Saturday was one of the first days our family has had all together in AGES!! It was so nice. November is a great month for days off of school!! We love it! Hard to see the weekend coming to an end....
5 comments:
Holy Smokes!!! I've missed out on way too much! The Doxey's are always up to something fun! Love the costumes!!! You all look soo cute--sweet lashes Ellie! Your garden is looking awesome, ours is dead now.... how nice to have fresh stuff in the fall and winter! You girls are CRAFTY!.... cutest hair bows! We can hardly wait for you to come out this next weekend!
So fun. I am so glad you got to spend the weekend together. Thanks for taking the kids with you - they loved it.
I'd like to place an order for those cute flower clips!! Seriously. Or, teach me how to make them. They are so cute!
Wishing Dave was our home teacher right about now - what a hoot!! I love your family so much!!
Your flower clips are gorgeous! Great job! I bought some flowers back when Annelise was first born (over 15 months ago) and they still aren't made in to clips. That's about the extent of my crafting abilities...lame! I feel so happy for you guys to have been able to have family time over the long weekend. I know how valuable (and rare) that is!!
Ellie looks fabulous! So does Dave...what a sport! I'm loving the crafts! How fun to have five days off, glad you had some time off with the family.
Post a Comment