Monday, November 15, 2010

COLORADO

Last weekend was braces weekend... We love these weekends. Not only do our kids get FREE BRACES (incredible, I know!) but we get to hang out with lots of our favorite peeps! We got some great news too- Lindsey and Katie will probably get their braces off this summer and Ellie got started this time with an expander! yea!

We got to talk, eat, talk, do P90X (I'm still feelin it), go shopping, talk, eat, and just RELAX in each other's company!! :) Amber and that DARLING little Sydney, Deb, Cheri, Cosi, Mark, Brynne, Tom,Max, Josh, Maddie, Ellie, Allie, Cosi Jr, Lindsey, Katie, Zach, Dave and I!! What fun!!

Who wouldn't love to spend a relaxing long weekend here? Right!?!?
It was great! THANKS AGAIN CRANES!

1 comment:

Jill said...

How fun! I tried P90X once. I was running 5+ miles a day and thought I'd try something new. I got about 10 minutes into the warm-up and thought I was going to die. It's hard!!! Or I'm a wimp. Maybe both. Glad you had a fun weekend! :)