Saturday, February 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE ELIZABETH!


KATIE IS A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!WE HAD A FUN DAY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
Opening the loot.....
Katie got some exciting gifts this year... underwear, socks, a slip... hahaha... those were first... So funny... then she got a camera case, a wii game, a shirt and a cute scarf! :)
Eating the cake..... Dave made a DELICIOUS lemon layer cake... per Katie's request....
Going out to dinner.....

Jumping for joy!!


Celebrating--playing games!


and... Just Dance 2!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can't believe how fast these kids are growing up! We got the Just Dance 2 game after reading about it on your blog -- we love it! And my kids, who are pretty awesome dancers, can't figure out how I keep beating them! Ha!

Happy Birthday to Katie!

Heidi and Rich said...

Ok - so I remembered her birthday was coming soon but what losers we are. Tell Miss Katie that we owe her!! It looks like she had a fun day and I am sure she is thrilled to be an official teenager!! Happy Birthday - we love you Katie.