We had a blast at girls camp this year! It was so great! Lindsey and Katie and I got to be together and we all got to know the girls and leaders in our new ward so much better! It was great!! :) We went to Aspen Lakes above Heber. We all had a wonderful experience and our testimonies were strengthened! It was awesome. I figured out this is the 6th different place I have attended Girls' camp in my life! I figured out have been to camp for 11 years! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE girls camp. It's seriously the BEST.
Angela, Daisy, Ciara and Lindsey
Jessica, Lexy, Atalya, Katie and Shannon
Lindsey sliding down the slip and slide for the "tough mudders of Zion" race
Lindsey during Tough Mudder
Lindsey going through the swamp on tubes
Tristan, Angela, Lindsey, Ciara and Daisy
Katie doing the Tough Mudder
Katie, Shannon, Jessie, Lexy and Atalya
The whole gang on the last day of camp putting our pretty poses on :)
Sis Dorner, Doxey, Davis, Madsen, Sparks and Judson doing our skit :)
Lindsey, Katie and Shannon after the Tough Mudder :)




No comments:
Post a Comment