SUMMAH TIME
So the girls all got a "pass of all passes" this year to 7 peaks... it was a great deal we couldn't miss out on! Lots of their cousins have one too... it's unlimited to 7 peaks, Trafalga and a bunch of sports stuff... so last Thurs they tried it out with Nate and had a blast!! :)
Last Friday was the 4th year hike at Aspen Lakes... Beautiful!! I got to go with our ward... we had 3 girls that went, Daisy, Lindsey and Ciara. It was a lot of fun. I am glad I got to go! It was fun to hang out with Lindsey and to get a glimpse of what girls camp will be like next week!!! :)
So
1 comment:
Wow- that really is the pass of all passes! So fun! We CAN"T WAIT to see all of you!
(this is amber not doug)
Post a Comment