Tuesday, November 12, 2013

GRATITUDE DAY #12

MY JOB

I love my job SO much!!! Especially because of some of the other jobs I have had that were super hard for me-- it makes me love and appreciate this job SO MUCH!Here are some other reasons I love my job:
1. I go visit awesome elderly patients every day (M-F).
2. I make my own schedule.
3. I am my own boss (basically)
4. I get to know some awesome people.
5. I get to help people who really need help.
6. I only work 2-3 hrs a day.
7. I love the staff at the Charleston.
8. I get to wear scrubs to work.
9. Envision pays for my scrubs.
10. It has made me LOVE being a nurse -- something I wasn't loving so much before!

I could honestly go on and on...

Me getting ready to leave for work

in the Envision scrubs




THE CHARLESTON!!!

typical lobby scene

one of my sweet patients, Marie.


me in the elevator (I am in this thing constantly!)

Some of my cute patients :)

2 comments:

Lannie said...

They are so cute! You're lucky to be a part of their lives, Les.

Team Furnival said...

That is a beautiful center! Do they need an Activities Director???