I honestly honestly honestly NEVER thought we would EVER get to live back in Utah county again. We've been here just over two years and can I just say... that I truly am grateful to be here EVERY single day? While our family grew and learned so much in Las Vegas... I missed it here. It is such an awesome place to live. Here's another list--
Why I love and am grateful for living in Utah County.
1. It's BEAUTIFUL here!
2. My job--being a nurse in Utah county is soooo much better than anywhere else. The patients are TOPS!
3. The change of seasons.
4. Being close to family.
5. The schools are SO MUCH better!
6. NO CRIME.
7. Daves job- SO MUCH happier at this job than his previous one!
8. TEMPLES are everywhere!
10. The mountains!
11. My kids are so happy here!
12. Living close to BYU (going to games-- having Matt and Casey live here)
12. Living close to SLC :)
I could go on and on and on about this post too... Let me just sum it up by saying that going through the things we did in LV has truly made me a more grateful person for the luxuries and niceties of living in Utah.
| I love the mountains! |
| I love fall! |
| It is seriously beautiful EVERY SINGLE DAY here... rain or shine! |
1 comment:
Wow--I finally got a chance to check in and see all your fun pictures!!! We are all loving them-- and Jackson is begging to call you right now-- don't worry we'll refrain. I love all your Thankfulness- posts. You guys are the best!! We can hardly wait to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment