Lindsey and Ellie worked all day to make a Haunted House out of our upstairs on Saturday. When I got home from work Sat night my heart melted as I saw their hard work and the excitement in their eyes. What a blessing kids are!!!!!! The haunted house was complete with spooky signs, spooky music, dummies, spooky lighting, wet noodles we had to walk on in bare feet in the dark, shaving cream, a blast of hot air in our faces, water on Dave and Lindsey, Dave with a basket on his head, lots of grabbing of ankles and screaming! ha ha! It was so much fun! Having Collin here made it EVEN MORE fun! We went through over and over and over... :)
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
haha! that's so awesome! what a fun idea :) i love it
I love it! The "brain guts" sign really cracked me up, as did the dummy with duct tape on her mouth...very clever!
I love it - and I appreciate that you saw it as a "blessing" and not a huge mess waiting to be cleaned up. I have a long way to go! :)
So cool!!! Your girls are really creative! And I agree with Jill about your attitude - one of many things I admire about your family!
Post a Comment