I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fall! It is the BEST season ever. Spring is a close second.... but Fall is just awesome! Especially when you live in Vegas. It's such a welcomed break from the awful summer heat! Then the HOLIDAYS!! Yea! I love the Holiday seasons! Starting with Halloween clear through til New Years it's just a PARTY!! :)
Here's some of our fall festivities:
GARDEN UPDATE: So far so good on the fall garden! We are crossing our fingers that the sun will shine for a few more weeks to get our tomatoes RED and that our zucchini won't freeze! Our beets and cabbage are really the best veggies for the fall so we have great hope for them! :)
PUMPKIN CARVING at it's finest... This was our FHE activity Monday... gotta love it! Dave is always the pumpkin carver in our family... I am not really great at it and I have loved that he has just taken over and done this every year with the kids! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment