Lindsey, Katie and Ellie just completed their second set of tennis lessons. They are doing great. They have improved so much! Katie and Lindsey joined the tennis club at school. Ellie and Katie got new rackets. Sorry these pictures are HIDEOUS and blurry. I was having ISSUES trying to take pictures that night. They start their third set of lessons tonight with a new coach! We are excited!
3 comments:
There's a reason they play tennis at NIGHT in Las Vegas, huh? It's probably cooling off now though. My girls started tennis this summer but aren't as committed as your girls. BTW Thanks for the recipes!
How fun for them!!! Is this right down here at Police Memorial Park? If so, that's awesome to have it be so close!
Love the picture of you and Dave on the right side of your blog! You scored some wonderful family pictures!
It looks like its good warm weather there, no coats! I'm a bit jealous. Tennis rocks, way to go girls. BTW, I love the pick of you and Dave on the side of the blog!
Post a Comment