Thursday, October 23, 2008

A good read


While I was sick I had a lot of time on the couch-- I read this good book that Pres. Tew gave to us. It is by Dallin Oaks' second wife, Kristen. It is about her life before she married him. She was single for 51 years. It is a really great book and applies to all of us ~ single or married... I really enjoyed it and recommend it - you can get it at Deseret Book...

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

Thanks for the reccomendation. I have a friend that would probably really like this right now!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I haven't heard about it - I'll have to find it. Thanks for the suggestion - I'm always happy to find a good book.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I didn't know you were sick, but I'm so glad you're feeling better. Funny how much one thing being out of whack can throw us off. The other thing that amazes me is how Heavenly Father really gave us everything we really need to be healthy (like the spinach). Glad you're up and going again!