HOMECOMING!

Saturday was Homecoming. Matt went with Julieann Ray. They had a really fun day. They went on a hike in Redrock in the morning and had a picnic lunch, then came home for a few hours, had their pictures taken, went to Maggianos for dinner, went to the dance and then went to Casey Stagner's house where they had set up a "carnival". They had a homemade mini golf course, a knock over the bottle game, an awesome "bounce house trampoline", cotton candy machine, popcorn machine, cakes, cookies etc... They had a great group of friends... Matt, Scott Albright, Casey Stagner, Trey McGhin, Zach Brasier, Jeff Buxton, Riley Creer, Mitch Morgan, their dates and a few others who joined the group late... SUPER FUN!! (Even though they froze just a bit!)
I am so thankful for Matt's great friends. He has such an awesome group of kids he hangs out with...
In other news-- Matt has been out with an injury for almost a month, after 3 doctors appointments and an MRI he has been told he has tibial bone marrow edema -- which means no stress fracture(yea!) but almost-- so he cannot run for another month. This has been such a bummer for him because he LOVES cross country and it has been so hard to sit out. The hope is, though, that he will be back in working order in time for wrestling next month!
-Lindsey and Katie are progressing in piano despite their teacher
-Ellie is reading up a storm and has found out that her forte in school is MATH~! She loves math and is very good at it! GOOD JOB GIRLS!!
7 comments:
You have such an amazing family. Of course you do...amazing parents have amazing children, right?
I love hearing about the dating ideas. We'll be there soon enough, and I'll have to remember these fun ideas.
Keep enjoying that sweet family of yours! Thanks again for being such a great example to me. kelli
Matt and his date looked so good. Zach had so much fun going with him to homecoming. Zach said they just talked and laughed the whole time. I am so grateful that Matt is such a good friend!
Matt looks so handsome....I bet he had a great time with that group of kids. Too bad you didn't get to go camping, but I'm excited for them to wake up to snow. That is way too fun. Glad you are still tackling piano with the girls....they can do it if they just follow their books and work hard. Ellie and Logan are lucky to have Mrs. Mills..they are in for a good year :)
how fun leslie! matt sure lookedhandsome! and his date looked very pretty! luckyguy!
Matt is really handsome. Isn't it amazing how they morph over the years? From roliepolie to knock out!
FUN!
Matt is such an awesome young man! I'm so glad he and Scott are friends. I missed you at the picture taking. Hope you are feeling better.
Mateo!! That's way cool about homecoming. You're looking pretty dapper--what parent wouldn't want their daughter going out with you? Withe a fresh teeth brushing you clean up nicely.
OK guys, let me put it bluntly, you can tweak you blog all you want but you at least have to choose a font color that is readable. Even I with my young 37 year old eyes had to squint to read it. Ha ha.
Post a Comment