



We had a great trip to Utah last weekend for braces...We also got a new kitchen table- YEAH! Thanks Cosi and Mark!! It was so much fun, even though it was quick, it's always great to be together. The girls had so much fun - Thanks to Cos and Alyson for Klambe!! Thanks to Bishop for the last minute tickets to GENERAL CONFERENCE! Dave, LeeAnn, Lindsey, Katie and I were able to go to the Saturday afternoon session ( the one where Elder Wirthlin was soooo hilarious) and then Matt and his three cousins (Garrett, Tanner and Josh)were able to go to Priesthood together. It was wonderful!! We loved it so much! None of us had EVER been! (except Dave) What a great opportunity! We enjoyed the sour dough waffles, Maria Bonita, finding out what "color" we were and mainly just hanging out.
Conference was so inspiring! I came home with a renewed outlook on life--- what a blessing!
AND then we have our BEAUTIFUL new "fall" pictures courtesy of my great friend Jamie! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love them so much! She is so talented and I can't help but be biased about how beautiful my kids look in them! :)
11 comments:
It was so fun to see all of you!! We need to get together more often. Your fall pictures are fabulous, what beautiful kids!
Much love to all of you!!
great pictures! But where's a photo of the new kitchen table? Sounds like a fun trip....and you say we travel a lot????
Awesome pictures! I especially love the black and white one with all of the kids. I'm glad you got to come up for conference. Isn't fall time in Utah just the best??? kelli
Oh my, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I want some! Thanks for the good times!
Your photography is amazing. Those are such great pictures. I love the group kids shot. You are so good at getting regular pictures. Leah loved the one of Ellie and even said her name very clearly.
That is very precious that Matt took those boys to priesthood. They're such good kids. I hope we can come close to raising our kids as well as all of you have.
All I can say about braces weekend is...we want to come home SO BAD!
those pictures are soooooooooo cute! i wish my family could be that photogenic! haha you have beautiful children.
That's awesome that you got to go to conference! I miss you and i love your guts!
Dave and Les, M, L, K and E--You guys Rock!!! Thanks for the email!!!! We LOVE getting to see you guys--I don't think you guys realize how much we LOVE the excuse to do braces! and besides--you guys are very patient with us! Thanks for the fun times!
your family is so freaking ADORABLE LESLIE! its so fun to take pictures!
aww thanx leslie! you are so awesome! I really wanna hang out with you and leslie while im in town k girly?
What a great picture of the kids. You are like us- we intentionally leave ourselves out because our kids are so much cuter than us. I keep telling myself that we'll take another family picture when I lose 20 pounds. We're goin on 4 year now...
love your pictures! You have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment